From bedside to dish and data, from publication to grant application, we can support your whole project according to your needs. ImmunoVation has decades of experience in project planning and execution in the field of immunology and we are passionate about science. We regard it as a privilege to work in this most exciting, fast - developing, and all - encompassing field.
In our consulting services we put that passion to work for your project. Our strength is teamwork and a unique mix of capabilities that we can bring to the table and customize exactly for your needs. Working with ImmunoVation is seamless, low stress, focused on science and deliverables.
The consultants in our network work together to address exactly your specific needs. Our offerings include but are not limited to:
- Immunology project planning, execution, analysis
- Human clinical trials
- IRB interactions, protocol design, troubleshooting. Specialty: human pregnancy studies
- Ground - up initiation of human studies in new locations: stakeholder engagement, project planning and execution
- Flow cytometry support and training. Panel design, protocol development, workforce training (wet lab, theory, and data analysis), SOP development.
- Flow cytometry data analysis. Raw data analysis, statistical analysis, machine learning applications (t-SNE, SPADE)
- Data publication
- Deep analysis of sequencing data, old and new
With decades of combined experience in immunology, flow cytometry, grant writing, clinical studies, sequencing analysis, and strategies, we thrive on sharing our experience and knowledge to help you make a success of your project and business. Our track record proves that clear communication and expert collaboration will boost your bottom line.
You want to revive old data into a new grant? There's that one thing about your data that keeps nagging you but you can't put your finger on it? Let's see if we can tease it out together, we love teamwork! We can apply machine learning techniques to help outside the box thinking and once you found your nugget, we have statisticians, artists, and writers to help you with your papers, posters, and grants.
"When my company needed to test a topical formula for efficacy, we realized we needed help. We were referred to Dr. Andrea Loewendorf. From the moment we began working with her we could not have been more pleased with her performance. From study design and execution to analysis and preparation of the data for publication, she attended to every detail giving us the expert advice we needed to successfully test our formula. I would recommend her services to anyone in need of a consummate professional in the area of scientific research "
- Scott Minarik, Synochi LLC, Los Angeles, CA
Sign up to stay informed.